Sunday, November 2, 2014

I have a book in a bookstore!

When I first started writing, I never really believed I'd see a book with my name on it resting on a shelf in Barnes & Noble, but I fantasized about what it'd look like. It only took five years to see it come true, lol! And here it is, The Zodiac Collector, available at my local Barnes & Noble: IMG_1225After the initial shock wore off of seeing my book under the "New Teen Fantasy and Adventure" section (I kind of stood staring for a while, then I snapped a few pictures, then I stared some more, then I took more pictures--God, I wonder what people thought!), I snatched the copies off the shelf and autographed them. IMG_1230The store manager added The Zodiac Collector to the other autographed books they have at the Info Desk under Noteworthy Selections and invited me to schedule a book signing (which will likely be next year). FullSizeRenderShe and another employee took my picture to commemorate the occasion. Super sweet, right? They totally made my day! IMG_1232I've got a TON of folks to thank for helping me realize this dream, from beta readers, other writers, family, friends, supportive co-workers, and, of course, my editor, publicist, and the team at Spencer Hill Press. MOST importantly, I send a huge

 

THANK YOU

to my readers. I hope you enjoy The Zodiac Collector. :)
* * * * * 
Laura Diamond is a board certified psychiatrist and author of all things young adult paranormal, dystopian, and horror. She’s a lucid dreamer, meaning she can direct her dreams while they’re happening. When she’s awake, she pens stories from her dreams and shares them with her readers. Laura has many published titles including the Pride Series (New Pride, Shifting Pride, and Tsavo Pride), the Endure Series (Endure and Evoke), The Zodiac Collector, a novella Sunset Moon in the Lore anthology, and several shorts stories. When she’s not writing, she is working at the hospital, blogging at Author Laura Diamond--Lucid Dreamer, and renovating her 225+ year old fixer-upper mansion.

If you’re interested in reading more about me, or interacting with me on the web check out the following links:

Author Laura Diamond: www.authorlauradiamond.com


2 comments: